The Advantages of Leasing a Car
As the price of cars increase people are financing them longer and longer and therefore rarely own them outright. For many, a lower cost per month, less maintenance issues, and always having an up-to-date vehicle is more attractive than the long-term commitment of buying a vehicle.
Top 5 Reasons to Lease a Car
- Lower Monthly Payments – This point alone can be the biggest reason to lease a car. Monthly payments to lease are often much less than a car loan. Not only can the payments be cheaper, but that can often be toward an even new car. Read more about Apple’s EZ Lease advantages.
- No Long-Term Commitment – It is no secret that a purchased car’s value decreases dramatically the moment you drive it off the lot. After years of owning a car and paying for repairs you likely won’t get a fraction back of what you put into it. A lease allows you to pay for only the part of the vehicle’s life you will use reducing your liability in a depreciating asset.
- Leased Cars are Generally Newer – If you are like many people who prefer to drive a newer car with warranty you can significantly reduce unexpected costs with leasing. You will likely pay less in repairs or unexpected issues in the long run if your car is newer. Find my car.
- No Worrying about Reselling – Reselling a vehicle is frustrating. Selling it privately is difficult and selling to a dealership gets you less than you want. Leasing a car avoids both these issues and makes it simple to drive a new vehicle every few years. Sell or trade-in your car through us.
- Tax Deductions –If your leased vehicle is used for business, you may qualify for tax deductions that save money over purchasing. Ask your lease consultant to find out more and read further about our commercial leasing program.
The Apple Advantage
Get any make or model at a great price with no haggling. Often you spend more time at a dealership selecting the car than you do on your finance arrangements. Not with the EZ Lease experience.
We learn every customer’s unique situation, then personalize a lease that works for them, most often with no money down. After that, we utilize our dealer network to buy your car at the lowest possible price based on our considerable volume buying power and deliver it directly to your home or office.