- AM/FM/MP3 stereo w/CD-player -inc: iPod input, aux input, radio data system (RDS), speed sensitive volume control, (6) speakers
- Fixed roof antenna
- Bluetooth hands-free phone system
- P215/55R17 all-season tires
- Rear liftgate w/fixed glass
- Body-color front door handles
- Body-color front/rear bumpers
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights -inc: auto off
- Black rear door handles
- Body-color manual folding pwr mirrors
- Intermittent rear wiper
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers w/mist
- Compact spare tire w/steel wheel
- Black w/chrome accents grille
- 17 x 7.0 alloy wheels
- Front map lights
- Dual front cupholders
- Driver/front passenger visor vanity mirror
- Pwr windows -inc: driver one-touch auto up/down
- Front door map pockets
- Vehicle security system
- Cloth bolstered front bucket seats -inc: 6-way driver & 4-way front passenger seats
- Pwr door locks -inc: speed sensitive locking
- Front passenger/rear assist grips
- Trip computer -inc: tachometer, outside temp display
- Coat hanger
- 60/40 split rear-bench seat -inc: fold-flat load floor
- Rear window defroster w/timer
- Interior chrome door handles
- Rear cargo floor storage
- Rear bottle holders
- Immobilizer system
- Leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel w/integrated audio/cruise/Bluetooth controls
- Air conditioning -inc: front HVAC microfilters
- 12V pwr outlet
- Remote keyless entry -inc: (2) key fobs
- Driver & passenger seat back map pocket
- Center console storage -inc: coin holder, cell phone holder
- 1.6L DOHC 16-valve Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) turbocharged I4 engine
- Front wheel drive
- Xtronic continuously variable transmission (CVT) w/S-mode
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- 4-wheel pwr ventilated front/rear disc brakes
- Engine intercooler
- Independent strut front suspension
- Vehicle speed-sensitive pwr steering
- Dual-stage front airbags w/occupant classification system
- 3-point ELR/ALR front passenger seat belt w/pretensioner & load limiter
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Door guard beams
- Rear child seat tether anchors (LATCH)
- Front/rear energy absorbing bumpers
- Child safety rear door locks
- 3-point ELR driver seat belt w/pretensioner & load limiter
- Front side-impact airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Zone body construction w/front & rear crumple zones
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Front seat active head restraints
- 3-point ELR/ALR rear seat belts at all positions
- Vehicle dynamic control (VDC)
- Electronic brake force distribution w/brake assist
The Nissan Juke is about as small a car as you are likely to find in the crossover class. Its car-based origins can be traced to the chassis shared by both the Versa and the Cube, but the Juke sports a powerful and efficient powertrain.
The Juke has a 99.6-inch wheelbase and 162-inch overall length, which actually makes it smaller than the Versa 5-door. The Juke is propelled by Nissan's direct-injected 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. The little unit is good for a sprightly 188 hp and 177 lb-feet of torque.
Jukes come standard with front-wheel drive, while torque-vectoring all-wheel drive is optional. Nissan offers either an Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with a Sport mode, or, in front-wheel drive models--a 6-speed manual.
Jukes handle great, thanks to MacPherson struts up front and either a rear torsion beam setup on front-wheel drive models or a multi-link setup on all-wheel drive models.
Three trim levels are offered: S, SV and SL. Standard equipment on the S includes 17-inch alloy wheels, power mirrors, windows and locks, Bluetooth hands-free connectivity, air conditioning, tilt steering column, steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls, 12-volt outlets, manual front seat adjustability and a 6-speaker AM/FM/CD stereo with MP3 capability and iPod interface.
SV models with the CVT add Nissan's Integrated Control system (I-CON), which allows drivers to set the transmission's response, steering input and throttle response to one of three modes--Sport, Normal or Eco. SVs also get rear privacy glass, automatic temperature control, push-button ignition, XM satellite radio, premium suede-tricot cloth seating and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
The SL gets fog lights, auto on/off headlights, a touch-screen navigation system, XM NavTraffic, a rear back-up camera, heated leather front seats and a premium stereo with Rockford Fosgate subwoofer.
Navigation is available as a package, as are special exterior and interior treatments through the Sport Accessory and Chrome Accessory packages.
Safety features standard to all Juke models include dual-stage front airbags, front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags. Stability and traction control are also standard, as are 4-wheel anti-lock brakes with brake assist and electronic brake force distribution.
Nissan has kept the Juke mostly unchanged for 2013, however there are a couple of additions to Jukes sold with the Navigation package that include a rear view monitor and a revised stereo. Juke SL models also benefit from the new stereo.